Worth seeing are the magnificent townhouses all around, Peter Lenk’s donkey monument, and the market fountain. The knight figure on the market fountain holds the Biberach coat of arms—created in 1488—in his left arm: a golden beaver on a blue background.
The Untere Schranne was built in the 16th century as a storage and sales space and served as a granary.
The most imposing house on the market square is the “Haus Kleeblatt,” named after the cloverleaf affixed to its facade. This house dates back to 1363 and served as the headquarters of the Biberach trading company Weißhaupt.
The sculpture of the donkey, created by sculptor Peter Lenk, was financed by donations in the year 2000. C. M. Wieland’s “The Trial of the Donkey’s Shadow” is embodied in the donkey relief.